Thursday 10 June 2010

Nordic Top Producers from Undersea Journal



PADI Nordic member Instructors recive credential for hard work and determination.
Signe Selven.
I was a very active diver who loved being underwater. As a divemaster I saw how easy it was to bring out enthusiasm in others. Being an instructor gave me a unique opportunity to combine enthusiasm and business. My greatest joy as an instructor is to see my students master their challenges.

Odd-Egil Fredriksen.I become an instructor when I took a dive trip to Sharm el Sheik, in the Red Sea in 1990. I quit my job, signed up for a rescue course and never looked back. The progress from nervous beginners to confident certified divers is what I enjoy best about teaching new divers.

Very good job don and an inspiration for all of us.

Read more about Signe and Odd-Egil at www.padimembers.com